Xanax for sale
Xanax is used for treating anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the benzodiazepine drug class. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Xanax 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA)
You can find affordable prices for Xanax (Alprazolam) in seconds using our online pharmacy list.
xanax for sale
What is Xanax?
Xanax is also used to treat panic disorders with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
Xanax for sale
Xanax may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
Fatal side effects can occur if you take Xanax with alcohol, opioid medicine, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
Xanax is a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep this medicine in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away Xanax may harm others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs. XANAX 2mg( Alprazolam)
It is dangerous to purchase Xanax on the Internet or outside the United States. The sale and distribution of medicines outside the U.S. does not comply with safe-use regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These medications may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take Xanax if:
- you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole (antifungal medicines); or
- you have a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine (diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Valium, Versed, Xanax, and others).
To make sure Xanax is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- breathing problems such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep);
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a seizure; or
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease).
Do not use Xanax if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects, and your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks.
You should not breastfeed while using Xanax.
Xanax is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.